Prof. Abdellah El Fallahi
Abdellah El Fallahi received his PhD in Neural networks optimization in 2004 from the university of Valencia Spain. Now he is a full professor at ENSATe (Ecole Nationale des Sciences Appliquées de Tétouan). Her main research interests are logistics system and supply chain optimization.
Logistics system and supply chain optimization
- Vehicle routing problems
- Neural networks optimization
- Heuristics and metaheuristics methods
Lecture courses given:
- Operational research
- Probability and statistics
- Queuing theory
- Warehouses and stocks management
- Distribution logistics
- Modelling and optimization of the industrials systems
- Petri net
- Operating reliability analysis
Current PhD Students
- From 2009 full professor at the ENSA of Tetouan, Morocco.
- Post doc position at the laboratory of optimization of industrials systems at the university of technology of Troyes, France ( from 2004 to 2006).
- Research and Development Engineer at the INRA of Paris ( from 2007 to 2008).
- Research and Development Engineer at France telecom Belfort ( from 2008 to 2009).
- Abdellah El Fallahi, “Implementation of the UMTS Technology in the GSM existing Network: capacity/interference optimization”, International Journal on Communications Antenna and Propagation Vol. 2 N. 6 (December, 2012).
- H. Attarius, M. Bouhorma, A. El Fallahi, “Sales forecastion based on ERP through Delphi, Fuzzy clustering and Back-Propagation Neural Network with adaptive learning rate”, international journal of computer science issues, Vol 9, Issue 6, N° 3 (Novembre 2012), ISSN 1694-0814.
- H. Attariuas, M.Bouhorma, A. El Fallahi, “An Improved Approach based on Fuzzy Clustering and Back-Propagation Neural Networks with Adaptive Learning Rate for Sales Forecasting ”. International Review on Computers and Software Vol. 7 N. 3, Part B (September, 2012).
- H. Attariuas, M.Bouhorma, A. El Fallahi, « A Novel Approach based on genetic fuzzy clustering and adaptiv neural networks for sales forecasting », journal of computer sciences, vol 9 , issue 8 pp. 949-966 (2013).
- A. El Fallahi, C. Prins, R. Wolfler, “Tabu Search and Memetic algorithm for the Multi compartment vehicle Routing problem ”. Computer & OR 35(5): 1725-1741 (May, 2008).
- El Fallahi, R. Marti, L.Lasdon, “Path Relinking and GRG for Artificial neural Networks”. European Journal of Operational Research 169(2): 508-519 (2006).
- R. Marti, F. Montes, A. El Fallahi, “Approximating Unknown Mappings: An Experimental Evaluation”. J.Heuristics 11(3): 219-232 (2005).
- El Fallahi, R. Marti "Multilayer Neural Networks: An Experimental Evaluation of On-Line Training Methods", Computer & OR 31(9):1491 – 1513 (2004).